Celebrating Life!

One twelvemonth agone exactly...
I had a ectopic pregnancy outburst my correct tube.
I idea it was major indigestion...
but no, I was internally bleeding.
I suffered silently for half dozen hours earlier going to the ER.
I had bled out 1.5 liters...
4:00 a.m. emergency surgery...right underground removed.
I am HAPPY to study that I am alive!
To celebrate, the kids together with I had an H2O ice cream party!
with HOT FUDGE!
Hot Fudge sauce:
1/2 loving cup Butter
1 loving cup sugar
2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 loving cup Milk

Boil inwards saucepan until reaches SOFT BALL...
Remove from heat.
add 1 tsp vanilla
Stir similar a maniac.
Pour over H2O ice cream.

(you tin pour onto a platter together with permit it cool 
and together with hence consume yesteryear the spoonfuls too!)

Here's to celebrating life!


I had a ectopic pregnancy outburst my correct underground Celebrating Life!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel