Silhouettes Amongst The Silhouette!

I direct maintain wanted to brand silhouette profiles
of my kids for a while!
well, it got cold...
which kept my crafting indoors...

I started past times taking a profile photograph against a white wall.
I could direct maintain taken to a greater extent than fourth dimension to larn it but so...
but I figured I would develop it upwards plenty in 
photoshop...so alas, it is what it is.
I used photoshop to eliminate the background.
Select the inverse in addition to and thus cutting thus it remained inwards black.
After unopen to tweaking of lines, I saved my files every bit jpegs 
in addition to brought them into the silhouette software.
Once inwards Silhouette studio, I but had to select the delineate area
in addition to and thus delineate outer edge.
Silhouette's tutorial is good...the photograph editing
hold out all done inwards ss...not photoshop.
Super simple!
in addition to thus I cutting a draft on regular paper...
got the sizes to jibe the frames
{which I got for xx cents each...}
Found unopen to newspaper I liked...
Presto! 
Oooh!  I dearest those fiddling profiles!

 I direct maintain wanted to brand silhouette profiles Silhouettes alongside the Silhouette!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel