Chainmaille Armor!!!


So...My hubby as well as I dear chainmaille armor!
We bought a ton...from here.
Yes, this gets pricey...

My hubby has made a several shirts as well as coif.
1 of them is fifty pounds!

He made me a shirt too--and a purse!
It's aluminum, thus it's lite weight!
I wearable it to church building as well as everyone loves it!




Then nosotros decided to brand some:
Armor of God!

So the boys give-up the ghost to wearable armor to church!

Everyone inward the the world loves it!
...people e'er country nosotros should sell them...but thus far we
haven't met anyone willing to pay $200 for a tie!

But my missy as well as I experience left out on Sundays!
So Wednesday, nosotros busted out the extra rings
as well as made around necklaces!
Have I mentioned that I create things inward bulk?

The commencement 1 I did...
Red chainmaille, huge pearls as well as vintage crystals!


Start amongst supplies:
Chainmaille rings
(mine are anodized aluminum, red)
ii Pliers
Chain, pearls as well as crystals
oculus pins

Here's the basic iv weave...simplest of the weaves

Then I only added as well as extra three staggered on each side...

Linked the patches together amongst chain...and pearls...
but it didn't experience similar plenty bling for me!

I didn't desire it super symmetrical either...

I busted out the vintage crystals...hooked on a few of those

And ta da!
Now I tin proudly wearable armor to church building too!
Next is Hailee's!
(ok, it was made for my neck...)
This chainmaille weave is thick similar a rope...
I did a choker as well as thus added around big chunky pearls!

These flowers are a Japanese weave!
I used silverish as well as blueish anodized aluminum rings!


Next, I did a while of only silverish rings...and
hooked it upwards to around silverish chains...
Love the simplicity...but the awesomeness!
I've seen around inward stores quite similar to this!


This is a dark vi weave choker...
I hooked a apartment silverish pendant onto it!

Love having one-of-a-kind jewelry as well as ties!
I'm all nearly attention!
:)





Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel