Silk Circle Bloom Pilus Clips!

 
I bought a bunch of silky textile at yard sales
as well as inwards the remnants bin at the arts and crafts store...
Super cheap!

Cut varying sizes of circles.
I role scissors.
Many people enquire me if I role dies as well as run them 
through the bigshot...no.
I know I could, merely that would stimulate got an unnecessarily
long time...where the exact cast doesn't actually matter!

So, circles.
 Then I role a candle as well as lightly singe the edges...
the textile melts as well as curls...
 Then I stack a multifariousness of pieces alongside unopen to tulle 
or netting as well as secure alongside a brad!
I made well-nigh 150 of them!  Fast as well as easy!
This is what my immature lady is going to give 
all her friends for Christmas...
 I bought a bunch of silky textile at yard sales Silk circle FLOWER pilus clips!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel