My Footling Pony Flick Diy Shirt!

 My Little Pony Movie DIY Shirt!
The My Little Pony Movie is coming out side yesteryear side Friday--we are hoping to meet it the side yesteryear side Tuesday inwards luxury.  Have you lot seen it?  Thought we'd brand a fun shirt to celebrate.
My miss designed the graphics as well as a quote from Twilight Sparkle.
Right click to salve off these pony silhouettes.
 We got a pinkish as well as heather grayness raglan shirt.  They are my favorite to DIY.


They are hence soft as well as comfortable too.
We used Purple oestrus transfer or Iron-on vinyl.
Upload the icon inwards Cricut Design Space, size it, mirror it as well as cutting it.
Weed the excess vinyl, it's all inwards reverse, perfect.
Place on the shirt alongside the plastic side up.
Iron gently on medium oestrus for a duad minutes, as well as hence permit cool.
Then tegument dorsum the plastic as well as discard.
Wear your novel pony shirt to the movies!  Easy DIY that alone takes minutes!
Like, Save, Pin, Share, Follow as well as Comment!

Here's loads to a greater extent than Pony Fun!!!





My Little Pony Party




 The My Little Pony Movie is coming out side yesteryear side Fri My Little Pony Movie DIY Shirt!  The My Little Pony Movie is coming out side yesteryear side Fri My Little Pony Movie DIY Shirt!  The My Little Pony Movie is coming out side yesteryear side Fri My Little Pony Movie DIY Shirt!  The My Little Pony Movie is coming out side yesteryear side Fri My Little Pony Movie DIY Shirt!  The My Little Pony Movie is coming out side yesteryear side Fri My Little Pony Movie DIY Shirt!
 The My Little Pony Movie is coming out side yesteryear side Fri My Little Pony Movie DIY Shirt!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel