Curly Woods Frame Chalkboard!

 Hello Curly Wood Frame Chalkboard!
 I ordered a bunch of cutting mdf frames from Pick Your Plum (link on my sidebar)
It's a daily deals variety of website...so when they accept deals
 like these frames, I snag a bunch!
 I picked one...
 And of course, painted it a shade of aqua!
 Then I took the dorsum board from the middle of the frame together with painted it black...
together with thus used this Clear chalkboard coating together with painted over the top!
 I was pretty generous amongst it, which is unnecessary...so slow does it!
 Let it dry out completely.
 Then flavor it amongst the side of a slice of chalk...erase it together with you lot are arrive at to write!
It has an incredibly shine writing surface!
I purpose this Allary Chalk Cartridge SetI ordered a bunch of cutting mdf frames from Pick Your Plum  Curly Wood Frame Chalkboard! for fragile writing!

Super cute message board for niggling dearest notes!




I ordered a bunch of cutting mdf frames from Pick Your Plum  Curly Wood Frame Chalkboard!  I ordered a bunch of cutting mdf frames from Pick Your Plum  Curly Wood Frame Chalkboard! I ordered a bunch of cutting mdf frames from Pick Your Plum  Curly Wood Frame Chalkboard! I ordered a bunch of cutting mdf frames from Pick Your Plum  Curly Wood Frame Chalkboard! I ordered a bunch of cutting mdf frames from Pick Your Plum  Curly Wood Frame Chalkboard!
This postal service published on starting fourth dimension

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel