Dichroic Drinking Glass Pendants!

Dichroic Glass Pendants!
Dichroic drinking glass is reflective together with gorgeous--It changes 
color depending on the angle y'all await at it!
I intend it looks similar galaxies, planets or nebula!
 These are stunning together with brand a fabulous necklace!
These ones ask no cutting, thence they are pretty simple.
 I used Fuseworks Glass Microwave Kiln!
**Read my sum review from yesterday**


I was sent this Fuseworks Beginner's Fusing Kit from Diamond Tech!
It's most $100 at arts and crafts stores together with less than $80 on amazon!
After playing amongst the pieces they sent me,
I hurried to purchase some other $60 worth of supplies at the arts and crafts store!
Dichroic drinking glass is to a greater extent than expensive...but it is thence pretty!
I got fancy at first.
I took two of the circular pieces together with used my drinking glass cutter to cutting them both inward half.
I marking the line.  (don't press also hard)
And thence flexure a stuff or thence it.
I role two sets of pliers...hold 1 equally pictured below correct past times the marking line.
Then I create got the other pliers together with pinch lightly on the other side...bend together with pop!

Hopefully, if all goes well, a perfect cut!
I cutting both pieces...
Stacked them on a obviously dark disk and
microwaved according to directions.
Super sparkly galaxy!
 For these 4...I used a dichroic drinking glass slice uncut
together with stacked a clear drinking glass slice on top!
They await gorgeous together with magnified!
This 1 I got pretty creative too...and did form of a summation pattern.
I used lots of pieces of dichroic drinking glass stacked on a big bluish rectangle...
And they all turned out thence pretty!
But what to create amongst them???
My beginner kit came amongst some jewelry findings.
I also had some pendant loops too.
And my trusty E6000...
And I simply glued hardware to all the pieces!
Let them dry...and presto!
Ready for stunning jewelry!
Love this color-blocked arrowhead!
This cute pinwheel!
And of course, my favorite...
the Dichroic pendants!
Which 1 is your favorite???




 Dichroic drinking glass is reflective together with gorgeous Dichroic Glass Pendants!
This postal service published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel