Diy Candy Or Trifle Dishes!

I love cake stands in addition to cupcake stands in addition to fiddling display dishes for parties!
And candy dishes of varying sizes!
 
Well, I saw these fiddling drinking glass dishes at Goodwill...and these candlesticks...
in addition to knew it was a fit made inward Heaven!
Ready for around elementary upcycling!

 I simply used E6000 gum to gum the dishes to the candlesticks.
Let them dry out overnight.

 Easy right?
And darling!  Perfect to create amount amongst lots of fiddling things!

 But since I am eating healthy...these were the only
 treats I could notice to create amount them with!
These would survive the perfect layered trifle dish!  Yum!


 They actually are ameliorate suited to the arts and crafts room!
Chocolate, Washi record in addition to buttons!
And on stand-by for the adjacent party!





Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

 I saw these fiddling drinking glass dishes at Goodwill DIY Candy or Trifle Dishes!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel