New Too Improved, Cuter, Super Spinner Prize Wheel!

I was able to brand another
Super spinner wheel for a friend.
I had an epiphany on how to meliorate upon 
an already awesome spinner!

Read this tutorial first,
 then this 1 volition brand sense:

Instead of cutting my vinyl into
 triangles that could easily draw up...
I traced the entire lazy susan onto my dry out erase vinyl
 Cut off an additional 1/2 inch...and pasted 
the whole affair downwards on top!
Then, using striped washi tape, I made lined divisions!
 Seriously, thence much cuter together with to a greater extent than functional!
Pounded inwards the nails, together with seat on a zero tie!
 I honey it!  I must redo mine now!



 I had an epiphany on how to meliorate upon New together with improved, cuter, Super Spinner prize wheel!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel