Upcycled Forest Thought-Bubble Chalkboard Photo-Prop Sign!

 
 So I freehandedly drew a bubble on a slice of bit woods Upcycled Wood Thought-Bubble Chalkboard Photo-Prop Sign!
We wanted to brand a funny thought 
bubble chalkboard photograph prop sign... 
So I freehandedly drew a bubble on a slice of bit wood
 I cutting it out on the bandsaw
sprayed it alongside iii layers of chalkboard spray paint
 edged it inwards white, for fun.
prepped it alongside chalk...the grooves are less than ideal...but whatev.
 screwed on a stick...also bit I constitute on the side of the road.
Then...just add together words!
 


Thinking bubble was Hailee's masterpiece...
yes, she is dreaming of candy...such a girl!

Way fun for whatsoever fun announcement
 you mightiness have!


 So I freehandedly drew a bubble on a slice of bit woods Upcycled Wood Thought-Bubble Chalkboard Photo-Prop Sign!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel