American Flag Upcycled Pallet

 Recycle an one-time pallet.  Patriotic awesomeness.
 This uses xiii Two inch strips, nailed to iv cross bars on the back.
And a blast or a staple gun.
 Paint bluish on the upper left side, using alone half dozen stripes.
Start alongside Red on the top...alternate blood-red as well as white stripes...
yes, my 8 twelvemonth one-time tin laissez passer on notice produce it!  :)
Allow to dry...

 Then I used Dark Walnut minwax woods stain.
Just rubbed alongside a rag onto the edges as well as across unopen to stripes.
 I similar it amend simply a tad distressed.
I lay this upward at our novel house...
so I could recall which household was ours...
since at that topographic point are half dozen blood-red brick houses inwards a row!  :)
Because I am fiercely patriotic as well as dear America!
I dear it!



Then I used Dark Walnut minwax woods stain American Flag Upcycled Pallet

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel