Dalek Invasion--Doctor Who Inspired Sign!

I made unopen to other medico who inspired sign!
This 1 amongst the daleks!
We are supreme.

The kickoff medico who inspired materials I did was nigh a 
twelvemonth agone for Father's day...

I used inexpensive dollar shop contact newspaper together with used my
 silhouette to cutting out the kind together with words.
Then I removed the positive space.
adhered it to the wood, painted that positive space...
sanded it upward a fleck together with finished it off amongst a spray clear coat.
Here's a pic tutorial.

My kids honey it.

Check out my other dr who materials here.



 I made unopen to other medico who inspired sign Dalek invasion--doctor who inspired sign!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel