Rockabilly Purse! #Tbt

Rockabilly Purse! 
I had a purse inward take away heed that I wanted to remodel...
but only needed the motivation to produce it!

So, here's that purse inward all it's faded, stained glory!
Okay, when I bought it for $1,
I secretly knew all I wanted was the hardware...
 So I took it all apart too move the faded xanthous hearts every bit a pattern...
And cutting out the houndstooth fabric...following the pattern.
 Decided I wanted a fatty zipper a duet inches from the top...
Start past times sewing inward the zipper.
If you lot convey a zipper human foot for your machine,
that is the easiest way to stitch inward a zipper.
Just pivot the zipper inward house thus you lot are certain it's going inward the correct way,
the stitch the edges.
 I knew the lining too accents HAD to last RED!
Needs a popular of color, right?
 Cut a slice the same every bit the zipper side too sewed it together correct sides out.
 For the other side, the lining was made alongside pouchy pockets...
perfect for "Girl treats", jail cellphone phone, gum too ii sharpies.
{always convey sharpies alongside me. always.}
 see.  perfect.
 Side slice has a weird angle, but I hemmed it all the same.
 here's the basic pieces alongside the lining already stitched on...
you'll encounter my tactic inward a second.
 Ahh, of course!  The Bow!
I was inward beloved alongside the bow sentiment from the pillow too!
So I duplicated it inward RED!
 Then began sewing it to the side too bottom piece.
 Then I used double crimp binding (pink was all I had)
and went unopen to the raw edges within the bag.
 See how pretty the insides are now?
 Another shot of the outsides on the insides...
 Flipped correct sides out too and thus a lilliputian binding (this fourth dimension white)
around the move past times edge.
 Then the trusty, but side past times side to most impossible to larn on,
snappy thingy!
 Yes, I used pliers, an exacto knife, a lilliputian hot glue, 
and some variety of poker thing...
to cram that move past times border into the said snappy thingy.
 Nearly there.  Granted, non the best manufacturing flora undertaking inward the world, 
but I beloved it nonetheless!
 Here she is all snapped up!...oops--handles!!!
 I used some woven stuff webbing...
and the rings from the master purse.
Sewn on alongside a lilliputian loop of houndstooth.
Ah, Ta da!  The insides!
Perfect for all the things I comport unopen to regularly...
and tons of room for to a greater extent than things...
like kids drawings, receipts too garbage...
Although non perfect, I beloved it!
I am past times no agency a perfectionist!  :)
Here are a billion pictures of the finished
"Rockabilly" purse!

  I shout out back it looks similar a monster alongside its oral fissure open!











I had a purse inward take away heed that I wanted to remodel Rockabilly Purse!  #tbt I had a purse inward take away heed that I wanted to remodel Rockabilly Purse!  #tbt I had a purse inward take away heed that I wanted to remodel Rockabilly Purse!  #tbt I had a purse inward take away heed that I wanted to remodel Rockabilly Purse!  #tbt I had a purse inward take away heed that I wanted to remodel Rockabilly Purse!  #tbt I had a purse inward take away heed that I wanted to remodel Rockabilly Purse!  #tbt
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel