Make A Giant Drinking Glass Cakestand! Slowly In Addition To Inexpensive Diy!




I had a large cake dome...but my represent it is long broken.
I'm likewise inexpensive to purchase a novel one...so it basically has been out of service for a year.
Until I constitute this beauty at a yard sale for $1.

Isn't that the biggest, chunkiest, most perfectly cake stand
 shaped candlestick holder you've always seen?
Okay, it was to me!  I was worried I would drib it into a
billion pieces walking dorsum to my car.
I've nearly never been together with thence thrilled well-nigh a yard sale score!

So on my adjacent trip to the mart I bought this giant $5 drinking glass serving plate.
It's big.
 I position a lilliputian ribbon of E6000 simply about the candlestick...
 And carefully placed it on the pump of the underside of the plate.

Let it dry out overnight.
Perfecto!  The dome comprehend fits perfectly!

It fifty-fifty plays nicely amongst other friends!
Plays good amongst Brownies too!



Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

so it basically has been out of service for a twelvemonth Make a GIANT Glass Cakestand!  Easy together with Cheap DIY!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel