Yellow Sign!

 Yellow!
I couldn't resist making a happy yellowish sign!
I took a chip board from the garage together with had my
 silhouette cutting an outline of the give-and-take yellow.
Yeah it's form of a play on a "hello" sign.
Everyone who sees the sign repeats the give-and-take yellow!

 okay, together with hence I traced the outline amongst pencil.

 Then I used my bandsaw together with cutting it out!
I didn't drill together with scroll saw out the middle of the letters though...
I idea it looked only fine!
 And together with hence I had to pigment it...what color?
yellow.

Perfect fiddling entry means sign!




Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

 I took a chip board from the garage together with had my Yellow Sign!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel