Mini 3-Tier Marriage Cake Cupcakes!

 Isn't this the cutest thing?

 Mini 3-Tier Wedding Cake Cupcakes!
And the adorable cupcake stand upwards is from Wholeport.

 Here's how it started.
I made a cake mix inwards a pie pan or cookie sheet.

Then used cookie cutters to cutting out fiddling circles of the cake...
Then stuck them inwards the freezer until they were firm.
 They stack upwards cute!
I trimmed them hence they would live on even...but it would
 make an adorable Mad Hatter Cake too!

 Then I used buttercream frosting as well as tried my "best" to frost it...
 Totally crummy.  What a mess.
Tasted good, simply non lovely.
 
 Okay, hence so I decided to brand marshmallow fondant...
the same materials I used for Edible Googly Eyes!
All yous demand is marshmallows, H2O as well as powdered sugar!
 Put four oz. of marshmallows inwards a microwave bowl 
amongst 1 tablespoon of water.
Heat them upwards inwards the microwave for close a infinitesimal until they are puffy!
 Stir them up.
 Add powdered carbohydrate until smoothen as well as able to handle.
Then I rolled it out sparse on to a greater extent than or less powdered sugar.

 And took my frozen cakes as well as covered them amongst the fondant.

 Smoothed them out to expect nice.
 Stacked them upwards as well as added to a greater extent than or less pearl candies!
 I desire to brand a bunch for a fiddling daughter party!
So super cute!
And the best role is that this fondant tastes great!








 And the adorable cupcake stand upwards is from  Mini 3-Tier Wedding Cake Cupcakes!
This post service published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel