Painted Wooden Bowls!

 Painted Wooden Bowls!

 I institute unopen to wooden bowls at the thrift store.
They were inexpensive as well as had unopen to spots on them that wouldn't build clean out.
 So I decided to pigment the exterior of each bowl.
I used steel blue, aqua as well as emerald.
(Just the paints I had on hand)
 They needed two coats each!
Much ameliorate as well as fix to dry...
 Then I painted the run past times edge.
I honey the forest complete showing on the inside.
I filled it alongside fabulous shiny rocks as well as a succulent!
Love them!
And, of course, I am on the prowl for to a greater extent than wooden bowls!





I institute unopen to wooden bowls at the thrift shop Painted Wooden Bowls!
This postal service published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel