Doctor Who Christmas Stockings

I knew alongside the Doctor Who Christmas Tree...we needed some
Doctor Who inspired Christmas Stockings!
 There's solely v of us, merely they were irresistible!

I ever wanted to create every stocking dissimilar shapes
 and sizes...I dear how these turned out!

First, I allow my iii kids each pattern their own.
My xi yr one-time boy wanted a Dalek sock.

I had some left over aureate textile from my daughter's Dalek skirt
I used two layers of aureate as well as two layers of dark for the lining.
I stacked the aureate layers inwards the see as well as the dark on travel past times as well as bottom making a sandwich.
Pinned them inwards house as well as sewed approximately the edge, leaving the travel past times open.

I used dark fleece for the cuff.

And dark fleece hot glued on for the spots as well as attachments.


My nine yr one-time immature adult woman wanted a Tardis stocking.

I used blueish fleece as well as sewed the stocking shape...then cut
apart a inexpensive reddish plush stocking as well as used the white fur cuff for this.
  I cutting as well as sewed it correct on!



Then nosotros used scraps of Flocked Heat Transfer Vinyl
to brand the tardis-esque look!

Ironed on as well as peeled off the plastic.


 Next my v yr one-time son...he wanted a pointy elf stocking!

We used the Silhouette Cameo car as well as cutting out 
sonic screwdrivers as well as an Adipose baby.
He got a white fur cuff from an one-time stocking too.
 

 Then I did the 11th doctor, Matt Smith outfit stocking!

I faked a shirt front end alongside white fabric, a unmarried stitch 
as well as some hot glued on buttons.
I faked the tweed jacket alongside some spray painted fabric.
 
Then I used reddish fleece for the cuff as well as sewed the stocking
 together alongside white backing as well as lining.

And added a Bowties are Cool button!

The end iv stockings were made alongside paw stamped fabric!
I had loads of intend white material...like one-time sheets.
I used blueish pigment mixed alongside textile medium

as well as my Tardis Rubber stamp!

 I made iv dissimilar fabrics...
 
 
 
 And turned them into Stockings!

For the get-go two I used the reddish plush stockings that I cutting the cuffs
off of for my kids stockings...and turned them into cuffs for these ones.
 I similar the blueish as well as reddish combo...it's really British!
Oi!

 And the end 2...I used blueish fleece as well as a yoke accessories!
And this one, is mine...my favorite!
I give it a perfect 10!

I dear how they travel together!
Stockings for everyone!




 I knew alongside the Doctor Who Christmas Tree Doctor Who Christmas Stockings

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel