Doctor Who Perler Bead Ornaments!

  My kids are on a rampage adding pertinent things to our
 Doctor Who Christmas Tree!
So, the 11, nine together with five twelvemonth sometime sat downwards together with made Perler Bead ornaments...
without my help--well, okay, I ironed them.
My five twelvemonth sometime made the RED cyberman, the Red Dalek together with the colorful Robot...
Perfect for the tree!

Now nosotros accept Rose, Doctor 4, Clara Oswin Oswald, K-9, the Tardis,
a span of Daleks, a cyberman (although I intend he looks similar a pyrovile) together with a robot.





 My kids are on a rampage adding pertinent things to our Doctor Who Perler Bead Ornaments!
This postal service published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel