Princess Political Party Of Epic Proportions!

It's a Princess Party!
For my daughters eighth birthday nosotros did a 
fancy Princess Party.
We decorated the entry way, trouble solid unit of measurement room
 and dining room to the hilt!
I used my silhouette to cutting out lace lanterns
(Rapunzel's floating lantern house cards)

Cupcakes, treats, chocolate strawberries too cake pops!

Yellow, Teal too Pink!
The tulle was leftovers from a wedding
--my sis-in-law gave me.  Thanks!
Free, right?
Ginormous newspaper roses, hung on the ceiling!
Just made from inexpensive lightweight newspaper I've had for years!
Pretty cake stands, pinwheels too flowers everywhere!
Everything shiny, sparkly, fancy too crystally...
out every bit decoration!
Cheap tabular array cloth, newspaper products too plasticware...
Makes for slowly cleanup!
My immature lady wanted to brand "bake pops"
She loved doing this!
H5N1 pretty mini cupcake liner is the 
perfect princess serving size!
I bought some super inexpensive candy
(75% off candy afterward Easter)
 no i complained!
Clusters of balloons, tulle balls too tissue paper
 balls strung to a greater extent than or less the rooms.
Cupcakes amongst a swirl!
Baked inward a white wrapper, too thence laid upward inward a striped 
wrapper for ultimate cuteness!

These hanging newspaper hearts and
 lanterns were leftovers 
from some other friends birthday party...she was just 
cleaning upward too nosotros snagged them! 
 Reuse, Recycle...right?
Pennant banners cutting from my Silhouette Cameo
Princess pinwheels for dinner...and lots of treats!
(confession: at that topographic point were solely celery sticks too carrots leftover...)
Gift handbasket "thank-you's" for all the girls!
H5N1 friend of mine gave me tons of 
Hallmark Disney Princess stuff.  Thanks!
Perfect too free!  :)
The baskets were laid upward out, thence the girls could position their 
crafts too projects nosotros made into the baskets...
buy the farm along all their materials inward i place!
For the gift baskets, I spent $2 per girl.  $16--not bad!
Picture frame photograph booth for a keepsake.
We printed out iv past times half-dozen photo's too included 
them inward a thank-you greenback for each girl.
This was past times far, the best birthday party
 celebration nosotros convey had!
I dearest having a girl!  :)
 I used my silhouette to cutting out lace lanterns Princess Party of Epic proportions!



 I used my silhouette to cutting out lace lanterns Princess Party of Epic proportions!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel