Fancy Room Knick Knacks!

Lots of fun footling things to throw 
into the Fancy room!

This mirror I got super inexpensive (33 cents)
because it didn't accept a base...
lucky for me, I had a perfect fit!
(hoarding...pays off)
Needed to live painted though!
 I painted it silvery in addition to glazed it alongside black!  Love it!
Got this frame for 33 cents...
plastic...perfect!
 Painted in addition to glazed it!  Semi-gloss white...
A footling ascendency velcro on the wall in addition to frame...
Because it is lightweight plastic,
it stays upwardly perfectly!
 
This mirror was a pale gummy pink...
snazz it a chip to match...
 glaze it!  Great for the Mirror Mirror on the wall!
(side banknote most the mirror...
if always my immature lady says something unkind 
or belittling most herself 
{which happens, because lets face
it...we create that equally girls}
...I brand her stand
in forepart of the mirror in addition to nation at least 
10 overnice things most herself!  
It has worked wonders)

My kids telephone band wearing clothing forms "bobbers"...
 This bobber was painted pinkish in addition to strung alongside jewelry!
 Yay for organization!

Got this carousel Equus caballus cheap!
(75 cents)
missing a give piece...
 
 and this shelf was $2
Primed, painted in addition to glazed both!
Ta da!
 I intend this concludes the room redo!
Let me know if you lot accept whatever questions!
:)


I painted it silvery in addition to glazed it alongside dark Fancy Room knick knacks!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel