Happy Thanksgiving As Well As Freebies!

 So, final dark at 11, I had a major problem!
I felt this terrible hurting correct inwards the pump of my ribs...
radiating through my whole torso.
I could barely breathe...it wound too then bad!
I had something similar to this inwards June on my trip to Texas.
I called my parents too they rushed me to the hospital.

As shortly every bit nosotros arrived, I puked.
Then they rushed me through fast runway too got me inwards a room.
Because of the extreme breast pain
they did an EKG too breast x-ray.
The Doctor said it is probably 
 Then he continues to nation that it tin hold out caused
past times a diversity of things...like FUMES!

"No Doctor, I haven't been spray painting...all day!"
 Seriously, I had pigment too glaze everywhere!
So, yea...he said to accept an anti-inflammatory 
too to non pigment for a while.
And, I shouldn't "over-eat"...
(...what?)
 So, later a long night...
Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you lot direct maintain a corking day!
Now nosotros tin officially larn Christmas underway!
Here are or too then printables I made...
click to enlarge too salvage off!





We all could role a basic Chevron
background--right?
Call it an early on Christmas!






 I felt this terrible hurting correct inwards the pump of my ribs Happy Thanksgiving too FREEBIES!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel