Mirror Calendar Week Success!

If you lot weren't hither everyday end week...
Check out a calendar week of MIRRORS!
The projects that were linked upward are amazing!
Link political party is notwithstanding open!  Here!

Here are ii to a greater extent than mirrors I finished upward on Saturday!

Scored the mirror (16 x 20) for this frame
at a yard sale for $1...
Frame was $3
Fabric at Hobby Lobby inward the remnants bin!
I am inward dearest amongst this frame ensemble!

Here's my $1 frame in addition to the
mirror I cutting on Fri $1.50
Polka point cloth at Hobby Lobby!
Thanks for joining me at my Mirror Week!


Have a corking 9/11
Thinking of America's heroes today.
My hero at Fort Benning...
 The projects that were linked upward are amazing Mirror calendar week success!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel