Massive Mending!

 

This darling petty Hawaiian bloom dress 
was besides tight to a greater extent than or less my girls chest...
 Too tight, every bit in, she wont wearable it.
 So I chopped the lovely clothing inwards half...sewed a uncomplicated casing...
Then the bodkin saved me.
If you lot sew, too you lot don't guide maintain i of these...get one!
They concur your elastic or drawstring tight so
 you tin fish it through your casing.
 And they are cheap!  Okay, thence too then I sewed the elastic in.
 Much better, 
Hawaiian skirt that she hasn't wanted to accept off!
 Next I hemmed a bunch of leggings...made torn ones into shorts.

As for a popped seam on a ruffle skirt...
My dilemma...I alone e'er role dark or white thread...
 Ah Hah!  Enter inwards hot pinkish sharpie!!!
I simply colored that white stitching...
 Perfect!
 Next were these cub ticker patches...
I magically photoshop-blurred them...to focus inwards alone on the date.
Ya, most 10 months ago!
Great ticker mom!
 After consulting the online spell guide...
 I sewed on the wolf spell too and then glued on the arrows...
I may alive to regret that decision, but it was easy.
I intend that catches upwardly the mending!
This darling petty Hawaiian bloom clothing Massive Mending!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel