Patriotic Pinwheels!

I hit got merely been dying to brand pinwheels!
Today my dreams came true!


I made this originally for the GNO I went to on Thursday...
{check out the awesomeness HERE at Michelle's Blog}
but I knew it would operate role of my patriotic decor for July!
I opted for an nontraditional coloration of red, white too blue!
 I hot glued a one-half of a styrofoam ball onto my 
platter for the perfect pinwheel holder...
The matchboxes had two chocolates inward them alongside my 
weblog address...basically a "business" card!
I used Stampin' Up's Matchbox transcend inward my bigshot but it's basically this pattern!

GNO photo: taken from Michelle

 Yes, I wore a giraffe impress dress...
Among the compliments of the twenty-four hours was my ix twelvemonth former boy Dan,
He said "mom, I similar your giraffe suit!" 
Thanks for looking!
 I hit got merely been dying to brand pinwheels Patriotic Pinwheels!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel