Upcycled American Tee!

I scrambled to become everyone inwards Red, White in addition to Blue this morning!
And to my dismay, neither I, nor my immature adult woman had
anything to symbolize our patriotism inwards clothing!

I hurried in addition to took the fabric flags off a couple 
of those inexpensive stick flags in addition to sewed them on an one-time shirt.
 Good matter it was old...my daughters shirt ended up 
covered inwards a Blue Raspberry snowcone!
 
 I did a crazy stitch in addition to hence I wouldn't accept to over intend the straightness!
They turned out great, 
unlike these pictures in addition to their midnight photoshop fury!
:)
Happy Fourth!


anything to symbolize our patriotism inwards vesture Upcycled American Tee!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel