Princess Ottoman Redo!

Here's the fabulous before!
 I establish this ottoman at the thriftstore for $5.
It's really dated as well as worn.
I instantly tore off the trim, the skirting...
as well as it sat that agency for a while.
Okay, through our move.
I wanted to redo it...cheaply!
So I dug through my cloth to uncovering something
 sturdy plenty for an ottoman.
I establish a bunch of houndstooth...left over from this as well as this!
But non quite enough.
 But I had a remnant slice of bigger houndstooth
 that was simply plenty more!
I pieced the parts together to instruct or as well as then the chair with
 just plenty seam allowance.

I traced the transcend circle of the ottoman on my cloth as well as cutting it out.
I cutting it the same size every bit the transcend because I wanted it to agree snugly.
 Then I sewed the metro or as well as then the circle. 
Hemmed the bottom edge.
It made a perfect slipcover.
This could convey been enough...

But I wanted to secure it.
 Just flipped it over as well as stapled that hemmed border or as well as then the bottom.
 perfect!
 And, ta da!  H5N1 perfectly princessy ottoman!
At to the lowest degree nosotros telephone phone it the princess chair, fifty-fifty though
 it doesn't hold off princessy at all.
 Goes corking amongst the ugly chair!




I establish this ottoman at the thriftstore for  Princess Ottoman redo!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel