Cheap Silhouette Mats...

I am together with then cheap.
Well, I am inexpensive where I tin shipping away be.
Like, I bought a silhouette...yes.
but I don't desire to accept to pay $19.99 
everytime I involve a novel cutting mat...
What to do?

I flora these thick plastic sheets at the DI.
I bought 10 sheets for $1.50
(15 cents each)
I cutting this guy upwards into five silhouette mat sized pieces.
 
 Sprayed them amongst Easy-Tack
(hobby entrance hall amongst 40% off coupon)
stuck my newspaper to it...and it cutting perfectly!
 

I intend I tin shipping away x-acto knife cutting roughly stencils amongst this plastic too!  
Maybe upwards together with coming!

I flora these thick plastic sheets at the DI Cheap Silhouette mats...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel