Stencil As Well As Stain Forest Furniture! #Tbt

 This is a projection I did dorsum inwards September 2012.
I dearest how cool it looks!
Stencil as well as Stain Wood Furniture!
 Here's approximately earlier as well as afters!
I got this forest dresser at a yard sale for $5...it was inwards major involve of help.
But fifty-fifty afterward cleaning as well as sanding down, it needed approximately forest to show...but non all of it.
Stencil as well as stain is the perfect blend!
 Even making unlike types of forest await similar they gibe each other perfectly!
 Look at the sort of this forest nightstand top!
 I used my silhouette came as well as tried to cutting the plastic alongside it...
it wasn't cutting all the agency through...but it marked the plastic.
this is a good type of plastic to role for stencils...and it's cheap.

 So I spent a long fourth dimension alongside tiny tipped pair of scissors as well as a hobby knife cutting it out.
It helps to position an "x" on the expanse to cutting out...so you lot don't instruct tunnel vision as well as cutting the incorrect part.
 Now...
 Use approximately adhesive spray as well as tape.
 Spray stencil lightly as well as hence record on your surface.
 stencil pigment alongside a stipple brush.
 Remove stencil spell moisture as well as allow pigment dry out completely.
Then house stencil inwards the side past times side place...paint, remove, dry, repeat!
 It's a labor of love, but doesn't accept long to pigment betwixt dryings.
 Once I painted all the white, I wanted a popular of color!
 Teal!  perfect!
 Then comprehend inwards stain!
Have a dry out rag on hand...and hence wipe away all the stain.
It wont stick on the painted area...although it "antiques" it slightly.
 I didn't conduct keep matching hardware, hence I simply spray painted
 all these mismatched ones copper!
 Perfect!
 Great agency to add together matching pieces to a sleeping room set!





This is a projection I did dorsum inwards September  Stencil as well as Stain Wood Furniture!  #tbt This is a projection I did dorsum inwards September  Stencil as well as Stain Wood Furniture!  #tbt This is a projection I did dorsum inwards September  Stencil as well as Stain Wood Furniture!  #tbt This is a projection I did dorsum inwards September  Stencil as well as Stain Wood Furniture!  #tbt This is a projection I did dorsum inwards September  Stencil as well as Stain Wood Furniture!  #tbt This is a projection I did dorsum inwards September  Stencil as well as Stain Wood Furniture!  #tbt
This post published on outset

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel